We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Unhandled event loop exception - If I select Appian Expression Function in Eclipse

I have installed appian plug-in. When I selecting Appian Expression Function i am getting "Unhandled event loop exception"

But it is working If I am selecting Appian Smart Service and Import Appian Datatypes

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    The issue is, First you need to create a Plug in Project. once the project is created, then you need to select the created project (but not the src), click on File > New > Other > Appian Expression Function, so that it will created.

You cannot create an Appian Expression Function without creating the plug in project, and as per my understanding you might have tried creating Appian Expression Function without creating plug in project.

I hope this will solve your issue.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    The issue is, First you need to create a Plug in Project. once the project is created, then you need to select the created project (but not the src), click on File > New > Other > Appian Expression Function, so that it will created.

You cannot create an Appian Expression Function without creating the plug in project, and as per my understanding you might have tried creating Appian Expression Function without creating plug in project.

I hope this will solve your issue.
Children