Plugin Hot Deployment ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException Error

Hello,

I am currently building a very simple first Appian "hello world"-type plugin. When I deploy the JAR file, the "appian-jboss.log" file shows the following:

21:25:03,400 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:03,404 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:03,405 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:03,406 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:03,407 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:03,413 ERROR [stderr] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
21:25:04,712 INFO  [stdout] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) 2017-07-03 21:25:04,712 [Appian Plugin Hot Deploy] INFO  com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Successfully installed Plug-in 'Array Utilities' (com.bitsinglass.arrayutils) version 1.0.0.

When I look at the admin console, it shows that the "Array Utilities" plugin is deployed (see screenshot). However, when I open an expression editor, I am not able to access the function I built, which is leading me to believe the deployment was not actually successful.

I am attaching the JAR file I am trying to deploy. Has anyone encountered this or have an idea of what I could try to fix this?

plugin.zip

Thank you!

David

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data