Constant values for Public JAVA API

I have been looking at Public Java API documentation available, and somehow I couldn't find the value for the constants for TaskSummary class (e.g. 

public static final java.lang.Integer TASK_STATUS_COMPLETED, etc)

Can you please assist from where I can get the values of the constants? I checked https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/17.2/api/constant-values.html, but couldn't find the values there as well.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This might be a bit of a roundabout way of getting these values, but if you look at this example in the documentation there's a piece of logic that effectively gives you the values for the task statuses. This makes the assumption that the values you see on a task report are the same as those used in the class, but it might be a decent place to start.

TL;DR version - they might be as follows:

0 - Assigned
    1 - Accepted
    2 - Completed
    3 - Not Started
    4 - Cancelled
    5 - Paused
    6 - Unattended
    7 - Aborted
    8 - Cancelled By Exception
    9 - Submitted
    10 - Running
    11 - Error

• This might be a bit of a roundabout way of getting these values, but if you look at this example in the documentation there's a piece of logic that effectively gives you the values for the task statuses. This makes the assumption that the values you see on a task report are the same as those used in the class, but it might be a decent place to start.

TL;DR version - they might be as follows:

0 - Assigned
    1 - Accepted
    2 - Completed
    3 - Not Started
    4 - Cancelled
    5 - Paused
    6 - Unattended
    7 - Aborted
    8 - Cancelled By Exception
    9 - Submitted
    10 - Running