Export data to excel from a downloadable data subset without a process model

Hello,

Is it possible to Export data to excel from a downloadable data subset without using a process model.

Something like converting downloadable data subset to a document format by casting datasubset to a document and giving it in a documentLink.

I'm using cloud version of appian.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I went through all the possibilities you have mentioned. like for cloud and cloud calling two different methods. Thing is that I've a exportable subset and pass it over a excel download link,it should download the excel file. I'm aware of excel tools plugin but still if it was a appian built in feature(like passing exportable datasubset to the method which will create us a link to download), it would be nice. Hope appian will do this in future
  • I went through all the possibilities you have mentioned. like for cloud and cloud calling two different methods. Thing is that I've a exportable subset and pass it over a excel download link,it should download the excel file. I'm aware of excel tools plugin but still if it was a appian built in feature(like passing exportable datasubset to the method which will create us a link to download), it would be nice. Hope appian will do this in future
Children
No Data