How to contact Plugin Owner

Hi All,

We are facing some issue with Excel Tool  and Parse CSV Document Plugin. Could someone help me with how to contact the plugin owner for the excel tool (com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools-1.8.4.jar ) plugin present in Shared components.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Coltonb & Josh. As you mentioned owner can be different for each version but how we can contact them like sending a post or message to that user from forum account? Is this possible?

Below is the error description:

I have been using Parse Excel to CDT smart service which was mentioned as replacement for readexcelspreadsheettocdt function. There is seems to have an issue when a blank template is uploaded (which only has the header rows and no data in the excel), though the Row Number To Read From – 1 (index starts from 0) which should Ideally ignore the header rows. But this smart service picks up the header rows still.

eg: I have a excel document with headers and CDT with same fieldnames: Address,City,State,Zip

so when we use the smart service Parse Excel to CDT to parse an excel document which only contains header and no data then we get the output as

[Address =Address,City=City,State=State,Zip=Zip]. Ideally it should return null value.

Whereas the old plugin (ParseExcelSpreadsheetToCDT) was working fine.

Can someone please help us on this.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sayalii768
    I have also observed this behavior while working with the plug-in; I was able to do a check for the corner case pretty easily, by just doing a check to see if the data received matches the header row or not, and if so, giving the user an error (i.e. return to the form and show an error message that the template appears to have no data entered).
Reply Children
No Data