Stored Procedure Error ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Hi,

I have been trying to use execute stored procedure smart service but when I followed the same use case mentioned in Documentation for Stored Procedure with SP_BOOKLIST, while using the smart Service in Process I got the error:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'SP_LISTBOOKS'ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:PL/SQL: Statement ignored

When I am following the same in function as per documentation, I am getting the error:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error : Invalid index: Cannot index property '_foundation' of type Text into type List of Variant:

Attached is the code, I used in interface Rule

=with(
local!spResult: fn!executestoredprocedure(
"jdbc/OracleDataSource",
"SP_LISTBOOKS",
{
{name: "title_search", value: "%pig%"}
}
),
if(local!spResult.success,
local!spResult.result,
local!spResult.error
)
)

I also checked permission in Oracle DB & the connection type is "Basic" & role is "Default".

Can anyone please guide where I am getting it wrong & how can I fix it?

Thanks

Rishu

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There are two different ways to execute a stored procedure. The first and most common approach is for an application or user to call the procedure. The second approach is to set the procedure to run automatically when an instance of SQL Server starts. When a procedure is called by an application or user, the Transact-SQL EXECUTE or EXEC keyword is explicitly stated in the call. The procedure can be called and executed without the EXEC keyword if the procedure is the first statement in the Transact-SQL batch. slope unblocked

• There are two different ways to execute a stored procedure. The first and most common approach is for an application or user to call the procedure. The second approach is to set the procedure to run automatically when an instance of SQL Server starts. When a procedure is called by an application or user, the Transact-SQL EXECUTE or EXEC keyword is explicitly stated in the call. The procedure can be called and executed without the EXEC keyword if the procedure is the first statement in the Transact-SQL batch. slope unblocked

Children
No Data