Export CDT data to Excel smart service

Certified Lead Developer

hi 

i'm using Export CDT to excel smart service to export the data to Spreadsheets, here i need to customized the sheet name from the smart service where can i can customized the sheet number. i am looking suggestions to customize the sheet name.

Thank you

Warm regards,
Srinivas

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• In the export CDT to excel smart service, you need to feed in your template file, your CDT Array, a text list consisting of the case-sensitive CDT field names, the starting cell, sheet number. Ignore "Cell_keys" and "Cell_values" at first as these are just used to fill specific fields; after you get it working for your CDT fill these in to fill static fields such as project name as needed. The text from template will populate the cells where you have the replacement keys, so no matter what you do, all the values you pass will populate in just those cells. One thing to keep in mind is to provide a valid name for the generated document and a valid destination folder.
  • In Export CDT to Excel smart service, the generated excel document will take the sheet name provided in Excel base template ,