SFTP Plugin - FTP Error

Certified Senior Developer

We currently use the SFTP Plugin (version 1.52 that was modified slightly in early 2016 for our use to handle a specific type of FTP error).  We are now experiencing a new FTP error, “Could not parse response code. Server Reply: 27 Entering Passive Mode”.  A colleague did some research and discovered that the issue may be due to the Apache Commons Net JAR file used in the plugin. So – we thought about downloading the latest version (1.62).  However, after further review of this plugin, he noted that it does not use the latest Apache Commons Net JAR file (Version 3.6 – Released 2-15-2017) https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/changes-report.html

Has anyone run into this particular FTP error when using this plugin?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to jayakumars
    I never got any responses to my post. I was hoping to hear from one of the developers who worked on it to find out why they didn't use the updated Apache Jar file that was mentioned in the article. We've still had some issues but for now - I added a 'retry' loop so that if the connection is dropped - it would try to reconnect up to 3 times before the process errors out. So far - that seems to be working.
Children