DOCX From Dynamic Template:String index out of range: 10

hi 

I am using the DOCX From Dynamic Template in one of my process models to create a document .

For some instances i see that the error message variable gets populated with this message:

String index out  of range: 10

How can i find out which of the strings in my input xmldata model is causing this error to be thrown?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have found the best way to debug those alerts is to do some test runs with half the xml, besides the closing tags, to figure out which part of it is wrong. If you remove pretty much all of it, then you should check out your template to ensure its formated properly.  

Also on the template dont forget to toggle the fields Codes. I have found a lot of issue caused because the field may be correct when displayed one way, but not correct after toggled.

• I have found the best way to debug those alerts is to do some test runs with half the xml, besides the closing tags, to figure out which part of it is wrong. If you remove pretty much all of it, then you should check out your template to ensure its formated properly.  

Also on the template dont forget to toggle the fields Codes. I have found a lot of issue caused because the field may be correct when displayed one way, but not correct after toggled.

Children
No Data