Appian Plug in for Eclipse Oxygen

I have checked all the posts and tried all the links specified for downloading the plugin but did not find any link working.

Could somebody post the correct link and also the deployment instructions for Eclipse Oxygen? I have seen posts as late as last year.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I have posted a link long back ago on forum, as mention below:

s3.amazonaws.com/.../site.xml

Launch eclipse >> Help >> Install New software >> paste this URL and follow the instructions.

Hope this will help you.
  • Alok can you please check we are getting below error while using the url

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
    Software currently installed: Appian Developer Edition 6.5.1.201103171122 (com.appiancorp.eclipse.feature.group 6.5.1.201103171122)
    Missing requirement: Appian Plug-ins 6.5.1.201103171122 (com.appiancorp.eclipse.core 6.5.1.201103171122) requires 'bundle org.apache.commons.lang 2.3.0' but it could not be found
    Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: Appian Developer Edition 6.5.1.201103171122 (com.appiancorp.eclipse.feature.group 6.5.1.201103171122)
    To: com.appiancorp.eclipse.core [6.5.1.201103171122]
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to ganeshbabuj604

May I know which link are you referring to using Eclipse. If that's Amazon one, then it should work, but if it's the forum one, then first of all you need to check whether the URL is active or dead.

If you are using Amazon one but still facing the same issue then I suggest, export your eclipse project and then delete the eclipse, re-extract or re download eclipse freshly and then try using this url, it will work.

But before doing this, you can try following steps:

1. Download org.apache.commons.lang 2.3.0 jar and place it in eclipse plugin directory where all 3rd party jars are available

2. Try reinstalling the Appian plugin

If this didn't work then try following the above mention steps.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to aloks0189

I am looking for a forum one , i am trying to create a smart service plugin on my local . and will require 

appian-plug-in-sdk.jar to be congured on Eclipse to start buildinig the plugin.

Can someone share the path or file

Reply Children
No Data