Unable to export datasubset to excel using function 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule'

I have implemented 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' function in my interface 'a'. The rule, 'b', called inside this function fetches all the rows for a particular DB table. This rule 'b' is working as expected. The group 'c' users are allowed to access this page. Group 'c' has user 'd' as its member. When I give "System Administrator" rights to the user 'd', the 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' function is working as expected. But when I give "Basic User" rights to the same user 'd', I am getting the following error when opening the page:

Expression evaluation error in rule 'a' at function 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' [line 154]: Error evaluating function 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' : 0

[line 154]:  local!ruleURI: getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule(rule: rule!b)

Appian version: 17.2 (on-premise)

I can not give "System Administrator" rights to the user 'd', as there are other pages to display in the site, and these pages are group specific, meaning each group has a separate set of pages to be displayed. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data