Copy to file system using webdav

I've generated 4 types of document using plugins. html, csv, docx and pdf.

Whenever I try to copy the generated output using the Copy To Filesystem plugin to a SharePoint WebDAV folder, I consistently get an error for docx and html docs.

Pdf and csv copy ok.

I can also copy html and docx documents to non WebDAV filesystem directories.

This is a typical error: There is a problem with task “Copy Files To Supplier Directory” in the process “Invoice (000253 - DASD) ASS”. java.io.IOException: Failed to copy full contents from 'E:\appian\_admin\accdocs1\22705\10065779.docx' to '\\hsd-sharepoint\DavWWWRoot\finance\DevInvoiceandPurchaseorders\Suppliers\DASD\Invoices\2018\000253 - DASD Audit.docx' Problem: An error occurred in executing an Activity Class.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Mike,

I suspect you're referring to the smart service enabled by the Appian Collaboration File System Utilities plugin.
    Perhaps this forum post will help you.

Note that the the aforementioned plugin isn't available on forum anymore.
    Further use of this plugin isn't recommended and should be evaluated very carefully. 
    When this plugin is deployed, Appian designers could have access to file system resources via Appian that would otherwise be restricted.
    Some organizations may find these conditions undesirable.

Consider HTTP File Upload and Download Smart Services as a more secure alternative.

• Hi Mike,

I suspect you're referring to the smart service enabled by the Appian Collaboration File System Utilities plugin.
    Perhaps this forum post will help you.

Note that the the aforementioned plugin isn't available on forum anymore.
    Further use of this plugin isn't recommended and should be evaluated very carefully. 
    When this plugin is deployed, Appian designers could have access to file system resources via Appian that would otherwise be restricted.
    Some organizations may find these conditions undesirable.

Consider HTTP File Upload and Download Smart Services as a more secure alternative.

Children
No Data