Document Zipper Plugin- unable to save the value for ac!zipDocument target in an array variable

Hi ,

"Requirement-My requirement is to zip the files one by one. "

I am using document zipper plugin, where i am unable to save the target variable in "output Result" as an array of variable. Which is leading to save the last zip file as the vale in  target variable.

Ex- if i have uploaded two files , file1 and file2. Then i am getting only file2.zip where as i should get file1.zip and file2.zip

Is there any limitation in saving the target variable as an array of variable in document zipper plugin?

Thanks,

Rohini

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rohinip,
    Please let us know which smart service are you using?, I have tried with Document Zipper smart service and it will take the following Inputs.
    In the Inputs tab, you need to give the following details
    Root Folder
    Target Folder
    Zip Document name.
    Once you sepcify the root folder i.e. All the documents inside that folder will be zipped and place in the Target folder with the provided Zip Document Name.
    Are u using any other smart service for Making zip documets?
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to chandu
    Hi Chandu,

Thanks for your reply!
    I am also using Document Zipper smart service. The plugin is working fine if i am adding multiple files at a time,Ex- i have 4 files in a folder, so with the help of plugin i am able to zip the folder.
    But now my requirement is to zip four files one by one like file1.zip,file2.zip,file3.zip and file4.zip.
    where i am just getting file4.zip(by using loop/increment method)

Do you have any opinion on how to zip files one by one for multiple files.

Thanks,
    Rohini
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to rohinip
    Hi Rohini, Since the document zipper plugin takes the rootfolder as folder type I think you need to go with the below approach.
    Your Files
    File1,File2,File3,File4.
    1. Get all the files in a PV.
    2. Create a Root folder for Eg: Zipped Folders
    3. Now Create a folder for File1, Move File1 document to the created folder. Provide the created folder in this step to "rootfolder" name and target folder as "Zipped Folders" which is created in Step2. once the zipped Document is sucessfully created. I Prefer to delete the folder which is created in this step.
    4.Repeat the Step3 until all the documents complete.
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to rohinip
    Hi Rohini, Since the document zipper plugin takes the rootfolder as folder type I think you need to go with the below approach.
    Your Files
    File1,File2,File3,File4.
    1. Get all the files in a PV.
    2. Create a Root folder for Eg: Zipped Folders
    3. Now Create a folder for File1, Move File1 document to the created folder. Provide the created folder in this step to "rootfolder" name and target folder as "Zipped Folders" which is created in Step2. once the zipped Document is sucessfully created. I Prefer to delete the folder which is created in this step.
    4.Repeat the Step3 until all the documents complete.
Children
No Data