Document Zipper

https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/document-zipper

Hi all,

I want to create zip file for the documents. So how can i use this document zipper plug-in in the process model. Please help me. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Vamshidhar,

Specifically for the plugin you asked follow the answer from Ramajaneyulut. Which takes a folder and add everything to a zip file.

I just wanted to let you know to create zip files you have another option which is.

add file to zip- plugin
    forum.appian.com/.../summary

This one creates a new zip file and you pass to it some values, his will require a template file (empty zip file)
    In this you have to pass the array of documents (ids) the doc id for the zip template, and names target folder and other parameters.

Hope this helps

Jose
  • Hello Vamshidhar,

Specifically for the plugin you asked follow the answer from Ramajaneyulut. Which takes a folder and add everything to a zip file.

I just wanted to let you know to create zip files you have another option which is.

add file to zip- plugin
    forum.appian.com/.../summary

This one creates a new zip file and you pass to it some values, his will require a template file (empty zip file)
    In this you have to pass the array of documents (ids) the doc id for the zip template, and names target folder and other parameters.

Hope this helps

Jose
Children
No Data