Document Zipper

https://community.appian.com/b/appmarket/posts/document-zipper

Hi all,

I want to create zip file for the documents. So how can i use this document zipper plug-in in the process model. Please help me. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey ,

You can implement the document zipper plug-in in the process model in the below method.

Step 1: In the process model using "Create Folder" smart service create a folder with the required documents:

Parent Folder - values should be the docs
    New Folder Name - the new folder name

Step 2: Using the "Copy Document Service" smart service move this new folder and the documents to the destination folder.

Step 3: Then using the plugin "Document Zipper" smart service you enter the below input nodes

Root Folder - The folder in which we have documents to zip in this case its the destination folder

Target Folder - The folder where the generated zip file to be placed.

Zip Doc Desc - Description of the zip file generated

Zip Doc Name - Name for the zip file generated.

Hope this helps.
  • Hey ,

You can implement the document zipper plug-in in the process model in the below method.

Step 1: In the process model using "Create Folder" smart service create a folder with the required documents:

Parent Folder - values should be the docs
    New Folder Name - the new folder name

Step 2: Using the "Copy Document Service" smart service move this new folder and the documents to the destination folder.

Step 3: Then using the plugin "Document Zipper" smart service you enter the below input nodes

Root Folder - The folder in which we have documents to zip in this case its the destination folder

Target Folder - The folder where the generated zip file to be placed.

Zip Doc Desc - Description of the zip file generated

Zip Doc Name - Name for the zip file generated.

Hope this helps.
Children