Excel Tools: Export CDT to Excel smart service can't be found under Integration Services > Excel Tools

I have downloaded and deployed the latest version of the plugin (2.0.2) and found that I am unable to select the Export CDT to Excel smart service. The icon seems to be missing from the palette. Switching back to version 2.0.0 brings it back again.

Has anyone else encountered this issue with 2.0.2 and was able to resolve it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Our team also requires the Export CDT to Excel. The problem for us is not so much that we cannot do it using database views. I am sure we can find a way to make it work. The main issue is that it would be a massive overhaul for us to do it that way and it's too late for us to be doing it through views. Deprecating that smart service will cause huge problems for us.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Our team also requires the Export CDT to Excel. The problem for us is not so much that we cannot do it using database views. I am sure we can find a way to make it work. The main issue is that it would be a massive overhaul for us to do it that way and it's too late for us to be doing it through views. Deprecating that smart service will cause huge problems for us.
Children
No Data