Hi all, I am trying to run a script (for ex: <Appian_Home>\\cleanup.b

Hi all,
I am trying to run a script (for ex: <Appian_Home>\\cleanup.bat <parameters>) from "Command Line Execution" smart service. The error I am seeing in the "standard error"(output of smart service) is as follows:
'exports.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.'exports-ant.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.The system cannot find the path specified.'ant' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. Am I missing anything here?
Could anyone clarify me regarding the configuration smart service?...

OriginalPostID-83280

OriginalPostID-83280

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @patty.phonemany, Thanks a lot for the quick response and suggestions. Are you sure regarding this? Because I want to run the maintenance of the server like an application by providing a good UI. And Currently We are working on Appian 7.x. Does this matter? Prior to this post, I have already worked in the way you suggested. What I did was, I provided the cleanup.bat file as an input to task scheduler and configured the parameters in such a way that the backup will be stored in a folder. When the scheduler was run, in the history of the task scheduler I saw the output of the task as success but I didn't saw any output i.e. I didn't see any backup files in the target folder. The same script, when I ran it from command prompt, I was able to see the backup files in the target folder. Am I doing any mistake?
  • @patty.phonemany, Thanks a lot for the quick response and suggestions. Are you sure regarding this? Because I want to run the maintenance of the server like an application by providing a good UI. And Currently We are working on Appian 7.x. Does this matter? Prior to this post, I have already worked in the way you suggested. What I did was, I provided the cleanup.bat file as an input to task scheduler and configured the parameters in such a way that the backup will be stored in a folder. When the scheduler was run, in the history of the task scheduler I saw the output of the task as success but I didn't saw any output i.e. I didn't see any backup files in the target folder. The same script, when I ran it from command prompt, I was able to see the backup files in the target folder. Am I doing any mistake?
Children
No Data