Hi all, I am trying to run a script (for ex: <Appian_Home>\\cleanup.b

Hi all,
I am trying to run a script (for ex: <Appian_Home>\\cleanup.bat <parameters>) from "Command Line Execution" smart service. The error I am seeing in the "standard error"(output of smart service) is as follows:
'exports.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.'exports-ant.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.The system cannot find the path specified.'ant' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. Am I missing anything here?
Could anyone clarify me regarding the configuration smart service?...

OriginalPostID-83280

OriginalPostID-83280

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The specific error you are receiving is because the working directory of the command is not able to see the exports.bat script. This is standard windows stuff. To get this to work you will need to change the working directory to the Appian scripts folder before calling the cleanup.bat script. One way to do this is calling the cleanup.bat script from another bat script preceded by changing the directory to the Appian scripts directory (ie cd <Appian_home>\\server\\_scripts ). That said I would still use the windows scheduler/cron to make the call. I'm on mobile right now, so I'm may be mistaken on some details. I can double check when I get back to the office.
  • The specific error you are receiving is because the working directory of the command is not able to see the exports.bat script. This is standard windows stuff. To get this to work you will need to change the working directory to the Appian scripts folder before calling the cleanup.bat script. One way to do this is calling the cleanup.bat script from another bat script preceded by changing the directory to the Appian scripts directory (ie cd <Appian_home>\\server\\_scripts ). That said I would still use the windows scheduler/cron to make the call. I'm on mobile right now, so I'm may be mistaken on some details. I can double check when I get back to the office.
Children
No Data