Hi Team, Does anyone know of any plug-in to connect appian with some BPA?

Hi, does anyone know or used of a plug-in to connect appian with some BPA??  My client uses mega

Regards

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi,

In my knowledge, all tool provide some sort/type of service to communicate to the outer world. If you know that weather mega provide any sort of service which can be consumed by Appian or publish API through and consume in mega. If it possible in mega to consume, soap/rest services. By this way you can integrate both together.

there are other ways can be available but those will depend on the requirements.

I hope this may give some help or direction. Please let me know if it helps you.

Regards
    Abhay
  • Hi moisesfelipet,

After looking through the Appian AppMarket I wasn't able to find a pre-built plug-in for what you're trying to do.

I think that leaves you with two options:

1.) Use a Web API in Appian to expose the Appian process data that you want to analyze to Mega's system.
    The documentation for that is here: docs.appian.com/.../Web_APIs.html

2.) Use Appian's built-in BPA tools. I'm not sure exactly what you're client is looking for, but Appian provides things like Process Reports that allow you to analyze business processes and identify bottlenecks in your system.
    Here's a link: docs.appian.com/.../Process_Reports.html

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Best,
    Ryland