We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hello everyone, I am currently creating a proces that takes advantage of the Add

Hello everyone, I am currently creating a proces that takes advantage of the Add Documents to Zip plug-in to replace "dummy" images inside of a .docx file with images gathered from the rest of the process. I currently have the images being add to the .docx file and they are being store in the correct place inside the archieve. The problem I am having however is that the images being added are not replaceing the "dummy" images like I want them too. I am wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction, thanks....

OriginalPostID-83437

OriginalPostID-83437

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes I did. I don't remember exaclty what was causing the issue then, but I do have it working. You need to define the Base Document as the one you want to add the image to. From there I have the existing document field populated with the same value from the base document field. Documents to Add is where you put the Image file and the last field, Documets Path, should be set up similar to this ="word\\media\\" & document(pv!ImageOne, "name") & "." & document(pv!ImageOne, "extension"). Does this help?
  • Yes I did. I don't remember exaclty what was causing the issue then, but I do have it working. You need to define the Base Document as the one you want to add the image to. From there I have the existing document field populated with the same value from the base document field. Documents to Add is where you put the Image file and the last field, Documets Path, should be set up similar to this ="word\\media\\" & document(pv!ImageOne, "name") & "." & document(pv!ImageOne, "extension"). Does this help?
Children
No Data