Error at Start Process smart service

Hi All,

I am having a requirement to insert 1000 records data into database. Before inserting this data, data is sized into batches of 500, and using Start Process smart service to insert the data. By using this smart service I am starting a process model, but when the Parent Process Model reaches to this node, I am getting an alert stating "JAXB failure trying to convert value ProcessInfo, but the child process model is getting completed.

When I looked into server for the logs, I found below error.

12:31:13,475 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-92) 2018-08-24 12:31:13,473 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-92] ERROR com.appiancorp.expr.server.reaction.smartservicebridge.SmartServiceBridgeReaction - Exception occurred during activation of ReactionFunction {key='sys.smartService.start-process-2', class='com.appiancorp.expr.server.reaction.smartservicebridge.PluginSmartServiceBridgeReaction'}
12:31:13,475 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-92) com.appiancorp.common.xml.JaxbConversionException: JAXB failure trying to convert value.

One identification is, we are getting special characters in the data i.e. "further investigation believe one of the boards is own technology required ".

I am using a clean function to clear all the special characters, but still I am getting this error.

Can someone help me in resolving this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Someshwar

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data