Export CDT to Excel - Column type format Issue

We are using "Parse Excel to CDT" smart service from "Excel Tools" plugin to parse the uploaded rows. doing some validations with uploaded rows, if we find any rows with issues exporting those rows in to Excel using "Export CDT to Excel" Our target is to download the exported excel and correcting the rows and upload again.
After downloading the excel all columns in excel showing "General" format Even though we have set a column to Date/Number format (column data type is date/integer as well, database is Oracle) in the excel template, the generated excel does not retain the date format. Is there a way to force excel recognize the cell values as Date/Number for a column?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to vinod alla
    To clarify further, I'm not talking about the formatting of any particular data being passed in. As far as i know, the data will end up appearing in the excel file in whatever format it was sent by Appian. I'm referring to the in-excel formatting on cells, columns, etc, to include text formatting, cell borders, and data type - all of which are completely removed and reverted to the basic "blank" excel format after being written to by the CDT to Excel smart service (and other similar ones).
Children
No Data