Dynamic document Generator plugin deployment issue

we are getting below error when we are trying to deploy the Dynamic document generator plugin. can anyone help on this.

06:31:12,337 INFO  [stdout] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) 2018-09-10 06:31:12,337 [Appian Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'Dynamic Document Generator' (DynamicDocumentGen) version 1.5.1: 'There was a problem loading the module descriptor: TextDocFromXslt.<br/>com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianRuntimeException: com.appiancorp.process.admin.IncompatibleSmartServiceRegistrationException: The Smart Service Module was invalid: Illegal attempt to change the data type for smart service DynamicDocumentGen.TextDocFromXslt, input or output named XslParameters (APNX-1-4104-005)'

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All,

We are also facing the same issue. I had saved XSLParameter CDT initially. Then to upgrade the plugin, i tried to redeploy the same but got the error as mentioned by in this post. Hence, we have deleted the CDT from Appian Designer and tried to redeploy the plugin. It seems like the old version of CDT still exists in the environment and is not allowing to deploy the plugin.

Please let us know if you have the resolution.

• Hi All,

We are also facing the same issue. I had saved XSLParameter CDT initially. Then to upgrade the plugin, i tried to redeploy the same but got the error as mentioned by in this post. Hence, we have deleted the CDT from Appian Designer and tried to redeploy the plugin. It seems like the old version of CDT still exists in the environment and is not allowing to deploy the plugin.

Please let us know if you have the resolution.

Children