Dynamic document Generator plugin deployment issue

we are getting below error when we are trying to deploy the Dynamic document generator plugin. can anyone help on this.

06:31:12,337 INFO  [stdout] (Appian Plugin Hot Deploy) 2018-09-10 06:31:12,337 [Appian Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'Dynamic Document Generator' (DynamicDocumentGen) version 1.5.1: 'There was a problem loading the module descriptor: TextDocFromXslt.<br/>com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianRuntimeException: com.appiancorp.process.admin.IncompatibleSmartServiceRegistrationException: The Smart Service Module was invalid: Illegal attempt to change the data type for smart service DynamicDocumentGen.TextDocFromXslt, input or output named XslParameters (APNX-1-4104-005)'

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All,

We have similar issue, we went through all recommendations mentioned here (change appian-plugin key, change @XmlElement name, also we checked all mappings with XslParameter class) but at the end of all manipulations we received an error below. 

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: 
    Of the specified classes [com.appiancorp.ps.xmlfo.types.XslParameter], the following cannot be found:
    [com.appiancorp.ps.xmlfo.types.XslParameter] (APNX-1-4165-002)

Also in some tutorials about representing metadata as XML is mentioned that it is needed to change the corresponding value in schema.xml, which is not created in the project. Also many libraries is missed in the decompiled code, so i used Maven to add dependencies. Is it possible to share a source code of that plugin? Can that last issue be because of  improperly created biuld.xml? (I used Apache And to build a .jar file)

• Hi All,

We have similar issue, we went through all recommendations mentioned here (change appian-plugin key, change @XmlElement name, also we checked all mappings with XslParameter class) but at the end of all manipulations we received an error below. 

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: 
    Of the specified classes [com.appiancorp.ps.xmlfo.types.XslParameter], the following cannot be found:
    [com.appiancorp.ps.xmlfo.types.XslParameter] (APNX-1-4165-002)

Also in some tutorials about representing metadata as XML is mentioned that it is needed to change the corresponding value in schema.xml, which is not created in the project. Also many libraries is missed in the decompiled code, so i used Maven to add dependencies. Is it possible to share a source code of that plugin? Can that last issue be because of  improperly created biuld.xml? (I used Apache And to build a .jar file)

Children
No Data