Storing User login logout details into data base

I have a requirement to store the user login details like time and locale as soon as user logs in and as well as logout details when a user logout from the application. Can any one suggest me how to do this in Appian.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ravindra,

AFAIK, There is a log file that you can get info where in you get login information only. But it may not fulfil your requirement since you need to capture it in DB as soon as user get's into application and logout from that application right?

It is handled by the Appian internally, sometimes user may also through out because of the session expiry then how can you capture that? (This can have some workaround to do that but it's little tricky one).

I would suggest you to check it with Appian support Team.
  • Hi Ravindra,

AFAIK, There is a log file that you can get info where in you get login information only. But it may not fulfil your requirement since you need to capture it in DB as soon as user get's into application and logout from that application right?

It is handled by the Appian internally, sometimes user may also through out because of the session expiry then how can you capture that? (This can have some workaround to do that but it's little tricky one).

I would suggest you to check it with Appian support Team.
Children
No Data