I want only selected user to access Logs history or details being an Basic user or being System Administrator. How is it possible?

Certified Senior Developer

User want to view the logs in Appian flows in all environments and also its integration with other parties. And i want it to happen only for specific users, how can i approach on it.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hello It’s little confusing your statement, can you elaborate please? Not I don’t understand the scenario behind this request.

Option 1)
    I am assuming you are talking about the log4j logs?
    If so, It doesn’t make sense why a normal use would like to have access to this kind of information. Is the user a sys admin? Or maybe you really want to limit the access to developers?

Assuming you are on cloud.
    Use something like readlogs plugin(shared component) to read the actual log and manage access as needed using a site a expression. BTW It reads a csv files.

If you are trying to use the OOTB and limit access to it, I don’t think it is possible.

Option 2) are you referring to the process instances? And the integration? I don’t think that giving access to the users would be a good solution.

At the end you can give access. Remember that in order to have access to the monitoring you need to have access to the “designer”. I have to say that I don’t recomend this option.
    At the end this is not a end user interface.

I would prefer storing everything the user needs on the database and that way you can query or restrict as much information as needed.

Let’s see what the community thinks about your scenario.

But please elaborate your use case because I still don’t understand what are you or the users are trying to achieve.

Jose