Deployment Automation Manager - Versioning Manager push to git behind proxy (503 error)

I'm trying implement the DevOps process using Deployment Automation Manager (2.5.3). After doing all the configuration, when I try to update the local repo I'm getting the below error.

Also I'm behind a corporate proxy and I don't find any settings for proxy set in Version Manager script/property file. I have a Gitlab server provided inside the corporate setup and able to git  push/pull easily into my local machine. But when I run the version manager script, I'm getting the below error. I hope someone could help me.

2018-12-19 19:24:40,855 - There was an error completing the selected operation. Additional details will be logged.
2018-12-19 19:24:40,855 - Details of error:
org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.TransportException: http://ip/xxx/xxx.git: 503 Service Unavailable
at org.eclipse.jgit.api.FetchCommand.call(FetchCommand.java:135)
at org.eclipse.jgit.api.PullCommand.call(PullCommand.java:280)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedversioning.GitObject.gitPull(GitObject.java:514)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedversioning.GitObject.update(GitObject.java:135)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedversioning.VCSAndBuildController.updateLocalRepo(VCSAndBuildController.java:388)
at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedversioning.AutomatedVersioningManager.main(AutomatedVersioningManager.java:152)
Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TransportException: http://ip/xxx/xxx.git: 503 Service Unavailable
at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.connect(TransportHttp.java:506)
at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.openFetch(TransportHttp.java:290)
at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.FetchProcess.executeImp(FetchProcess.java:136)
at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.FetchProcess.execute(FetchProcess.java:122)
at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.fetch(Transport.java:1201)
at org.eclipse.jgit.api.FetchCommand.call(FetchCommand.java:128)
... 5 more

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data