Import CSV to Database - Column Name

I am trying to consume CSV file without headers using Import CSV to DB smart service (V2.2).  I have set File Has Header flag as false and giving column Name in this format ={"COL1","COL2"}. Column names are exactly same in DB . 

I get error when I try to upload the CSV file . Unknown Column 'COL1;COL2" in 'field List'.

I think issue is with the format in which I am giving column name . 

Please suggest ! 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Vishal,

Am facing similar kind of issue(java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) with the smart service "Import CSV to Database v4" while importing csv but with attribute "file has header" set to "true". Weird part is same csv file works with "Import Database Data from CSV" smart service but this is deprecated.

Could you please suggest if you have faced similar using this V4 smart service.

Regards,
    Sandhya
  • Hi Vishal,

Am facing similar kind of issue(java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) with the smart service "Import CSV to Database v4" while importing csv but with attribute "file has header" set to "true". Weird part is same csv file works with "Import Database Data from CSV" smart service but this is deprecated.

Could you please suggest if you have faced similar using this V4 smart service.

Regards,
    Sandhya
Children
No Data