Error with Deployment Automation Manager Excel Files and Data Stores

Has anyone had any issues while using the Automated Versioning Manager and Automated Import Manager for automated deployments?

I am having issues when there is an Excel file in the exported patch from Appian that is then pushed to a git repo through the AVM tool using the 'addContents' action, it successfully has the excel file in the git repo, however when building the package through the 'buildSingleApp' action the excel file is excluded from the package but the other objects are brought in.

In regards to Data Stores, it seems as if the data stores are brought in with an old/stale version of the data store where it is referencing old/stale data types that no longer exist or had an updated column name from a previous version. I've tried exporting the data store by itself, and data store with all required cdts for the patch and in both cases the automated deployment tool brings in a version or says that there is a missing precedents to a cdt/table that does not exist.

These two errors are causing the deployments to fail. I've also tried manipulating the start and end hash commands and verifying both local and remote git repos match. When going through the regular export patch from Appian and then import directly to Appian there are no errors and all objects work accordingly. I could really use some advice to get this continuous integration and version control working properly.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible