App Market - Update Notification Function when a Plug In has been updated

Hi all

Under the "old" shared components page, there used to be the ability to receive a notification when the Plug In had been updated to a new version. I cannot find the equivalent under the App Market page (now that the Shared Components site has been repointed to the App Market Site). 

I found this feature very useful to track updates to Plug Ins we are using so we could plan to upgrade our Plug Ins. 

Is there an intention to add this notification feature to the App Market or have I missed it somewhere ?  

Cheers

Paul

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi Paul,

There is the intention to add it. We have just turned on a feature that allows you to be notified of new comments on AppMarket listings. On the listing you'll see a button "Turn Comment notifications on". If you enable this, you would be alerted of a new comment on the listing. Often times, comments are used to provide information on a new version. However, comments could be used for other questions too.

We are looking into adding in a feature to subscribe to an app so users would be notified when there is a new version released and be provided information on the changes.