I am trying to develop a smart plug-in function. how to remove old version from

I am trying to develop a smart plug-in function. how to remove old version from plug-in ? I have removed the jar file from plugins folder. But I am keep getting the same error. following function(s) are already registered in the system: printmyname (APNX-1-4104-000)...

OriginalPostID-87562

OriginalPostID-87562

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Also, be sure to update the <version> tag in <plugin-info> in the appian-plugin.xml for your plugin, so that Appian knows which version is newer.

For plugin functions, you can change the parameters without issues, but be aware this will break any existing calls to the function. Smart Services won't allow you to change parameters without also changing the key.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Also, be sure to update the <version> tag in <plugin-info> in the appian-plugin.xml for your plugin, so that Appian knows which version is newer.

For plugin functions, you can change the parameters without issues, but be aware this will break any existing calls to the function. Smart Services won't allow you to change parameters without also changing the key.
Children
No Data