This plug-in [ewswsmailpoller] is not registered to access secured values for the given external system key

Certified Associate Developer

Hi Guys,

I have imported plug-in "EWS Mail Poller (v1.0.3) [ewswsmailpoller]" , have set the third party credential key for the plug-in with fields username and password. when I try to use this connectivity service I am getting the below error :

Changed to <a title="This plug-in [ewswsmailpoller] is not registered to access secured values for the given external system key [[externalSystemKey=ewskey, fieldKey=username; password, usePerUser=false]]. Check the external system&rsquo;s plug-ins list in the Administration Console.">This plug-in [ewswsmailpoller] is not registered to access secured values for the given external system key [[externalSystemKey=ewskey, fieldKey=username; password, usePerUser=false]]. 

Can anyone please let us know how to troubleshoot the issue?

Note : Appian environment is cloud platform, we do not have privilege to restart the system.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Appian Employee
    in reply to varunk

Hmm you might try;

1) Double checking spelling on all keys (scs key in node setup, username/password keys, make sure plugin added to access list is the EWS poller in case you have any other mail poller plugins in the environment)

2) Re-create the setup in a new entry for third party credentials and see if results are different

3) Update to latest version of plugin as I now see 1.0.4 on the AppMarket

Children
No Data