Custom Connected System Template - compilation error

Hi,

When I tried to create a custom connected system template I’m getting compilation error though I’ve added SDK in build path. 

From sample its asking me to import com.appian.connectedsystems but in 19.1 SDK, the classes are starting with com.appiancorp (there is no class for connectedsystems).

Can Anyone help me on this?

Appian Version - 19.1

On premises 

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

kalai.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Tim Carroll

Hi Tim,

I'm currently facing an issue trying to deploy my connected system template as well.

I have read through the documentation for the connected system templates and looked over the examples found in GitHub regarding connected system templates. I found that most of them are built using gradle. Is it possible to build my jar file using maven?

I've seen in the build.gradle files the bottom configurations:

Then I tried to translate the above file into the maven pom.xml file such as the below:

I tried to add these dependencies into my pom.xml to create my jar and deploy the jar. However I've been getting this error:

I don't quite understand as to why I would be getting this error if my dependencies added are in the compile scope, as they should be there in both compile-time and runtime.

Could you please help to advise on this?

Children