How to Base64 Encode or Base64 Decode a PDF File

Hi all,
I need to convert a PDF file to Base64 to send it in a Request Soap field. Once the service returns the result in the same way it must be converted from Base64 to PDF file. I am using the component "Insert Document as Base64 into Database" but I can not find examples of how to configure this component. I have tried several ways to build the statement "Sql Statement" but it always returns error: << An error occurred in executing an Activity Class. >>
Does anyone have any idea of a solution?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Jorge,

If you're still in need of an answer, your SQL statement includes pv!record.folderId which won't work.

According to the documentation provided with the plug-in, your SQL Statement should be   

"INSERT INTO DB_DocumentBase64 VALUES ( :folderId )"

You then need to create an AC input variable called folderId and you can assign it the value pv!record.folderId

Although unintuitive, this is how the documentation explains the configuration of this node and it worked for me Slight smile

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on

Jordan

• Hi Jorge,

If you're still in need of an answer, your SQL statement includes pv!record.folderId which won't work.

According to the documentation provided with the plug-in, your SQL Statement should be   

"INSERT INTO DB_DocumentBase64 VALUES ( :folderId )"

You then need to create an AC input variable called folderId and you can assign it the value pv!record.folderId

Although unintuitive, this is how the documentation explains the configuration of this node and it worked for me Slight smile

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on

Jordan

Children
No Data