I have created a custom smart service and have provided internationalisation bun

I have created a custom smart service and have provided internationalisation bundle to it in accordance with the guidance notes here forum.appian.com/.../Custom_Smart_Service_Plug-ins. But when I deploy the archive, server complaints the following. Can anyone please help?

NOTE: Archive (JAR) does have the bundles named, ExcelToCDT_en_GB.properties, ExcelToCDT_en_US.properties and ExcelToCDT.properties in the same directory as the service class.

2013-11-11 12:04:14,269 [Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager - There was an error loading the descriptor 'Excel To CDT' of plugin 'Excel_To_CDT'. Disabling.
com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The Plug-in Excel_To_CDT Module ExcelToCDT is missing the following internationalization bundle(s) for Locale en_GB: [Excel_To_CDT.ExcelToCDT] (APNX-1-4200-000)
          at com.appiancorp.plugins...

OriginalPostID-88836

OriginalPostID-88836

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...java:29)
              at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
              at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:351)
              at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:178)
              at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
              at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The Plug-in Excel_To_CDT Module ExcelToCDT is missing the following internationalization bundle(s) for Locale en_GB: [Excel_To_CDT.ExcelToCDT] (APNX-1-4200-000)
              at com.appiancorp.plugins.i18n.I18nHelper.assertLocale(I18nHelper.ja...
  • ...java:29)
              at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
              at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:351)
              at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:178)
              at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
              at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The Plug-in Excel_To_CDT Module ExcelToCDT is missing the following internationalization bundle(s) for Locale en_GB: [Excel_To_CDT.ExcelToCDT] (APNX-1-4200-000)
              at com.appiancorp.plugins.i18n.I18nHelper.assertLocale(I18nHelper.ja...
Children
No Data