PowerBI Connected System / Component

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Has anyone had any sucess in using the PowerBI connected system and components?

Whenever I try to use the reportField function, I only get "[]" (red brackets) on the interface. If I check the Developer Tools on the browser, the call to GenerateReportEmbedToken returns the folowing error: 

{"error":{"code":"Unauthorized","message":"Report.Read.All Dataset.Read.All"}}

Could this be something related to security/permissions on Azure/PowerBI? Any ideias? 

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Domen, permissions for both of these have been set within the Power BI Service by an O365 admin, however, we're still seeing this error.

Is there anything else that could be interfering with this connection? Or anything else we can try?

Also - originally just red square brackets on the interface, same error in the dev tools but error reads [type:INVOCATION_ERROR,error:[error:ACCESS_TOKEN_NOT_FOUND_CODE]]). Any thoughts?

• Thanks Domen, permissions for both of these have been set within the Power BI Service by an O365 admin, however, we're still seeing this error.

Is there anything else that could be interfering with this connection? Or anything else we can try?

Also - originally just red square brackets on the interface, same error in the dev tools but error reads [type:INVOCATION_ERROR,error:[error:ACCESS_TOKEN_NOT_FOUND_CODE]]). Any thoughts?

Children