Html Document From Html Code

Hi 

Am trying to generate html document from html email body. Am directly passing the variable to smart service, it's giving ''Template document not accessible" error while generating the document. 

The only difference i found in monitoring is process variable value it's showing HTML code in process model properties section, but when i check the variable value in process details section, it's showing something else. Please check below. 

Anyone faced similar kind of issue?

Please let me know, if you have any suggestions.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Rahul,

Are you still experiencing the issue ? Let me answer just in case someone else has the same questions.

Let me list some debug did you figure it out? I hope is not too obvious but let me ask some

The smart services with “from template” require it self a template even if the template is empty or just one tag.

In your case I would use a file like this

——template.html——

###html###

———————————

Did document you have to pass to the smart service, my first question would be are you already passing a template and still experience the issue ?

The differences you saw on those displays, I am not sure why but one displays the html as code and the other just transform it using what I think is the normal URL encoding but at the end could be the same.

Can you share what error you are getting on the logs?  Or the configuration please?

Jose

• Hello Rahul,

Are you still experiencing the issue ? Let me answer just in case someone else has the same questions.

Let me list some debug did you figure it out? I hope is not too obvious but let me ask some

The smart services with “from template” require it self a template even if the template is empty or just one tag.

In your case I would use a file like this

——template.html——

###html###

———————————

Did document you have to pass to the smart service, my first question would be are you already passing a template and still experience the issue ?

The differences you saw on those displays, I am not sure why but one displays the html as code and the other just transform it using what I think is the normal URL encoding but at the end could be the same.

Can you share what error you are getting on the logs?  Or the configuration please?

Jose

Children
No Data