We are using the LDAP User Synchronization With Usernames plugin. This works gre

We are using the LDAP User Synchronization With Usernames plugin. This works great in that when a new user is added to our Appian group in Active Directory, the plugin will automatically create an account in Appian for that user. However, we would also like it if users that are removed from the Active Directory group automatically get deactivated in Appian. I realize that there is a way to do this in the plugin already, but it requires specifying a LDAP filter for users that should be deactivated. This means I either need to have all of the to-be-deactivated users to be placed in another AD group (which would be an administrative nightmare and also wouldn't work when users leave the company) or I have to use a filter that basically says "deactivate every user that is not in the Appian group in AD". This works..... however it takes a lifetime to complete because it means that it is searching through every single group and account in Active Directory (which ...

OriginalPostID-89338

OriginalPostID-89338

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data