We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi, I am trying to use the plug-in "Load Resource bundle" but I h

Hi,
I am trying to use the plug-in "Load Resource bundle" but I have some problems (don't know where) because the result in the form field is blank. I followed all the instructions suggested in the plug-in documentation.
Has someone an example where I can study the functionality?
Thank you....

OriginalPostID-93231

OriginalPostID-93231

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Create a .properties file for your languages and upload it to your knowledge center.
    1a. In your .properties file, define your label/value pairs, for example: hello=hola.
    2. Save this document as a CONSTANT of type document.
    3. To define your User Input task, create an input called bundle of type EntityData.
    3a. Exapand your activity class parameter by clicking on the + sign.
    3b. Define the data field of bundle as =loadbundle(cons!THEPROPERTIESFILE)
    4. In your form, define your label as =ac!bundle.data["label"], for example =ac!bundle.data["hello"]
  • 1. Create a .properties file for your languages and upload it to your knowledge center.
    1a. In your .properties file, define your label/value pairs, for example: hello=hola.
    2. Save this document as a CONSTANT of type document.
    3. To define your User Input task, create an input called bundle of type EntityData.
    3a. Exapand your activity class parameter by clicking on the + sign.
    3b. Define the data field of bundle as =loadbundle(cons!THEPROPERTIESFILE)
    4. In your form, define your label as =ac!bundle.data["label"], for example =ac!bundle.data["hello"]
Children
No Data