java.lang.IllegalStateException: Key cannot contain whitespace

Hello

I'm developing a new connected system. For that i built java code and deployed the JAR on Appian server and jar deployed successfully. Now, i'm able to see new connected system and am able to create a connected system and i tested the connection and it was successful. 

But when i try to create a new integration, i'm getting an error. Please find the error below. 

On UI

HTTP Code: 500 APNX-1-4198-000 Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = ZTB1XT47] : [valid:false,syntaxError:false,value:Expression evaluation error: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error at function fn!objectReadAction_appian_internal [line 4]: com.appiancorp.connectedsystems.templateframework.functions.pipeline.proxyDecoratorPipeline.TemplateInvocationException: Contact the developer of this template to resolve the following issue. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Key cannot contain whitespace]

Server Logs

com.appiancorp.exceptions.LocalizedAppianRuntimeException$LocalizedAppianException: Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = ZTB1XT47] : [valid:false,syntaxError:false,value:Expression evaluation error: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error at function fn!objectReadAction_appian_internal [line 4]: com.appiancorp.connectedsystems.templateframework.functions.pipeline.proxyDecoratorPipeline.TemplateInvocationException: Contact the developer of this template to resolve the following issue. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Key cannot contain whitespace] (APNX-1-4198-000)

I

and i'm not sure what did i miss. I'm passing the connected system configuration to integration but other than that i'm not passing any key. 

Could you please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Rahul Gundu

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible