I am writing a servlet plugin to provide a REST API endpoint, but I am unable to

I am writing a servlet plugin to provide a REST API endpoint, but I am unable to use PUT or DELETE requests as they are marked as unsafe methods in the web.xml. I was wondering what was the recommended way of enabling these methods for my servlet plugin without changing this setting globally?...

OriginalPostID-94519

OriginalPostID-94519

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are using the Send HTTP Request Plugin when we are requesting REST resources through an external API from our process models; However, we are also attempting to build a REST API that outside applications may call, which is where we are looking to enable PUT and DELETE requests being received by our servlet plugin. Currently PUT/DELETE requests being received by Appian are being blocked and are not being forwarded on to the custom servlet plugin. I was hoping there would be a way to change this behavior only the url where we have the custom plugin mounted instead of all of Appian.
  • We are using the Send HTTP Request Plugin when we are requesting REST resources through an external API from our process models; However, we are also attempting to build a REST API that outside applications may call, which is where we are looking to enable PUT and DELETE requests being received by our servlet plugin. Currently PUT/DELETE requests being received by Appian are being blocked and are not being forwarded on to the custom servlet plugin. I was hoping there would be a way to change this behavior only the url where we have the custom plugin mounted instead of all of Appian.
Children
No Data