I'm trying to run the ' "Execute Report with multiple filter"

I'm trying to run the ' "Execute Report with multiple filter" smart service but I'm not getting the output I require.
I need to show the following outputs from the report -
1) process name (text) 2) ppid (numeric) 3) invoice status code(text) 4) status date (date time)
the report is set with one filter on the process name to include certain types. There are extra cols in the report but they are not shown.
When I run without extra filters I only get the process name back! Any ideas why?

When I try to add a filter of an invoice status code of PAID using the ReportTextColumnFilter with the values set by script task to [columnName=Invoice Status Code, operation==, value=PAID] the node does not complete at all.

Any help would be gratefully received....

OriginalPostID-95165

OriginalPostID-95165

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I did at one point have all three added with the exception that the date time was defined in the report as a text field but this didn't make any difference! I would like to know what I'm doing wrong for future refence but I have since amended my report and model to use the regular Execute Process Report node which seems to work with multiple filters anyway!
    I did find that the plugin only seemed to work when the parms where coded in the node and not via the CDT!
    If anyone has any simple examples they would be most welcome!
    Thanks for you help and interest
  • I did at one point have all three added with the exception that the date time was defined in the report as a text field but this didn't make any difference! I would like to know what I'm doing wrong for future refence but I have since amended my report and model to use the regular Execute Process Report node which seems to work with multiple filters anyway!
    I did find that the plugin only seemed to work when the parms where coded in the node and not via the CDT!
    If anyone has any simple examples they would be most welcome!
    Thanks for you help and interest
Children
No Data