scan word template

Hello All

I am trying to scan a document  which has text something like "  insurance name :- #INSURED’SName### and when I scan the document  in smart service we get input value as below instead of INSURED’S name 

</w:t></w:r><w:r w:rsidRPr="0037144E"><w:rPr><w:rFonts w:ascii="Arial" w:eastAsia="Times New Roman" w:hAnsi="Arial" w:cs="Arial"/><w:b/><w:sz w:val="24"/><w:szCs w:val="24"/></w:rPr><w:t>

INSURED’S NAME

</w:t></w:r><w:r w:rsidR="00050BF3" w:rsidRPr="0037144E"><w:rPr><w:rFonts w:ascii="Arial" w:eastAsia="Times New Roman" w:hAnsi="Arial" w:cs="Arial"/><w:b/><w:sz w:val="24"/><w:szCs w:val="24"/></w:rPr><w:t>

screenshot attached

Thanks,

Ashwin Agrawal

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

When creating or (especially) editing Word docs with replacement fields, you need to completely disable spell and grammar check within Word.  What's happening is that Word is randomly inserting extra invisible XML into the text in the document (even in the middle of a continuous word like "###insured###") due in large part to the presence of spell and grammar check.  When saving a revised template I always recommend opening up document.xml in a Text editor and scanning through all your replacement fields and making sure they're unbroken.