Are there any alternate plugin for Parse Excel to CDT?

Certified Senior Developer

Parse Excel to CDT has been deprecated. Is there any alternate smart service for the above deprecated. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK this smart service still works and is still available in the latest versions of Excel Tools, even though it's labelled as Deprecated.  I don't know of any sufficient replacement at the moment so I think that warrants (cautiously) using the deprecated service.

edit: now that i've already said that, i'm suddenly unsure whether this one was originally in Excel Tools or a different plug-in (or neither).  I'll look more into it when I get the chance.  What I said above IS true for Export CDT to Excel, though.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK this smart service still works and is still available in the latest versions of Excel Tools, even though it's labelled as Deprecated.  I don't know of any sufficient replacement at the moment so I think that warrants (cautiously) using the deprecated service.

edit: now that i've already said that, i'm suddenly unsure whether this one was originally in Excel Tools or a different plug-in (or neither).  I'll look more into it when I get the chance.  What I said above IS true for Export CDT to Excel, though.

Children