I have a doc template with some dynamic paragraphs and a static image. The process takes the doc template and generates the word document with appropriate values. This word document then gets converted into pdf using pdf from doc plugin.
Recently, I just replaced the existing image in the word template with a new image and uploaded the updated version of the template. The system is generating the word document using the updated word template correctly, however while converting it to pdf, the image is missing.
Any idea what this could be? Do I need to configure any properties in the template so the image is reflected?
Thanks in advance!
Hi all, thanks for your replies. I figured out the solution. It's kind of random and does not make sense, but this is how I solved it.
So, the image which was on the doc template, I copied it from a pdf file and pasted on the template. This got recognized while generating the word document, however the image was not rendered when the same was converted into pdf.
Next time, instead of directly copying the image from the pdf file to the word doc, I copied it and pasted on paint, cropped the image and then copied it on the template. This time everything worked fine. I guess, in this whole process the property of the image got modified through paint which helped to my benefit.
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
© 2020 Appian. All rights reserved.