Receive File from RDBMS Blob Node is returning the following error: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.process.exceptions.SmartServiceException: userMsg[error.blob_exception=???error.blob_exception???]

Hey all,

I'm having some issues with the Receive File from RDBMS Blob smart service where it isn't returning a file as expected. According to the tomcat-stdOut log, the full error is

ERROR com.appiancorp.util.BundleUtils - Cannot retrieve the value for key "error.blob_exception" from the bundle.
com.appiancorp.suiteapi.process.exceptions.SmartServiceException: userMsg[error.blob_exception=???error.blob_exception???]

The smart service is functioning as expected in our Dev environment, but in Test this error is being returned. I've tried a variety of BLOBs to return with no success. The environment versions are identical, as are the versions of the plugin that each environment is running. To be sure, I also redeployed the plugin in Test.

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm looking forward to finding out what's causing the issue.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible