Sending multiple images over a dynamic DOCX template smart service

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to pass two different images over different location in docx dynamic template.

«[#list logo as logo]» image«[/#list]»   location 1 .

«[#list lang as lang]» image«[/#list]»  location 2.

As there are two images to be added , i am passing ={logo:pv!photo,lang:pv!photo} to the Image input parameter of the smart service. But only the logo paired image is getting displayed and the other one doesn't show up.

So can anyone help me in the syntax or the annotations needed to get these images rendered?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Larsen Rodrigues

Helo Larsen,

I was going through the post and had a similar kind of required. In my case I have 4 images to insert into the document.

I had two questions regrading -

1- When I copy the image field from the Document Plug it auto create the logo bookmark. But when I try to copy the image again the bookmark is not created. I tried several ways to get the bookmark created but in vain nothing worked for me.

2- There is an issue with parsing when trying to generate the document through the process. For single image I dont see any problem.

I have attached the template I'm trying to add the images. Can you please let me know if the template is correct?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Girish KattiDummyTemplate (1).docx