Read Password Protected Excel

Certified Associate Developer

Is it possible to read a password protected excel?

I tried using function readexcelsheetpaging() as below

readexcelsheetpaging(

excelDocument:<<doc>>
 sheetNumber:0,
 pagingInfo:a!pagingInfo(1,-1),

password:"ABCD@1234"
)

However, I am getting error:

Expression evaluation error at function 'readexcelsheetpaging': The passed parameter(s) are of the wrong type. Received the type com.appiancorp.common.xml.JaxbConversionException: JAXB was not able to produce a value for typed value TypedValue[it=3,v=ABCD@1234] as java class java.lang.Integer.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello,

I'm able to read the excel, But I'm not able to get the data from Excel. Can you please check the below and help me if anything is missing.

I usually use readexcelimportfile() which was working fine, but now due to version incompatibility searching for alternative.

Thanks in Advance

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Arun P

Hi

Please recheck your mappings as I can see you have added a!pagingInfo in the sheetNumber parameter. and 1 in pagingInfo

readExcelSheetPaging(

execlDocument:<<Doc>>

sheetNumber: 0 <<Sheet number to read from where 0 is the first sheet, 1 is the second sheet>

startRow: 0 <<Row to start reading from , where 0 is start row number>>

pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(1,batchSize)

)

in reply to diptis2174

Hi

Sorry, I have uploaded the wrong picture. Can you please check the below image. Still I'm not able to get the data from excel using readexcelsheetpaging, But if you see another image where I used readexcelsheet using which I can able to get the data from excel. I'm not sure if anything is missed.

readexcelsheet is deprecated that why I'm trying to get same output from readexcelsheetpaging

in reply to diptis2174

Hi

Sorry, I have uploaded the wrong picture. Can you please check the below image. Still I'm not able to get the data from excel using readexcelsheetpaging, But if you see another image where I used readexcelsheet using which I can able to get the data from excel. I'm not sure if anything is missed.

readexcelsheet is deprecated that why I'm trying to get same output from readexcelsheetpaging

Children
No Data