Getuserlastlogin

Certified Senior Developer

Hi

I am trying to find inactive users using getuserlastlogin function. It returns date for some user and for some user it returns null. Am I missing anything?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Note this is not an OOTB function.  My guess, if we assume the plugin is functioning properly, is that null values would indicate users who have not logged in..  I don't know the inner workings of the plugin unfortunately, and it is a bit older with not much activity in the plugin thread.

User Login Details

Otherwise I would run a number of tests in different environments based on your login-audit.csv file and /admin console "Current User Activity" view, before deploying in production.  

• Note this is not an OOTB function.  My guess, if we assume the plugin is functioning properly, is that null values would indicate users who have not logged in..  I don't know the inner workings of the plugin unfortunately, and it is a bit older with not much activity in the plugin thread.

User Login Details

Otherwise I would run a number of tests in different environments based on your login-audit.csv file and /admin console "Current User Activity" view, before deploying in production.  

Children
No Data