SFTP Third Party Credentials

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I'm trying to configure an SFTP using third party credentials but when I click on test connection in the Admin Console Third-Party Credentials  I'm not being able to connect, has anyone connected to an SFTP that can share details on how to connect using Third-Party Credentials?, I'm able to connect using WinSCP

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The test connection option can be used only if the plugin using the credentials has any functions that can be called from the test window. In general, you can ignore the test connection option in third party credentials page.

Make sure to add two fields "username" and "password"  and the store the corresponding credential details if using SFTP with basic auth smart services

or

Create one field "passphrase" to store the private key file's passphrase if using SFTP with private key auth.

Once the credentials/ppk passphrase are/is added to the  credential store, use the corresponding smart service in the process model with necessary host and port details.

please make sure to provide the full remote file path with extension. And not the folder path.

• The test connection option can be used only if the plugin using the credentials has any functions that can be called from the test window. In general, you can ignore the test connection option in third party credentials page.

Make sure to add two fields "username" and "password"  and the store the corresponding credential details if using SFTP with basic auth smart services

or

Create one field "passphrase" to store the private key file's passphrase if using SFTP with private key auth.

Once the credentials/ppk passphrase are/is added to the  credential store, use the corresponding smart service in the process model with necessary host and port details.

please make sure to provide the full remote file path with extension. And not the folder path.

Children